1. I need a translation. What should I do?
If you have a document that needs translation, please get in contact by email and send the document in full in order to get a quote.
2. Do I need to provide any additional information to get a quote?
Any information you can provide will be appreciated. Please include at least the following information in your email when you contact ICR Translations:
– Brief description of the document
– Language combination needed. Ie. English into Spanish, Spanish into English
– What do you need the translation for
– If you need the translation by a specific date
3. How long will it take to receive a quote from ICR Translations?
You will receive a quote within 24 hours.
4. What is the next step?
In order for ICR Translations to start working on the project you must confirm by email that you accept the quote. Private individuals are required to pay total amount up front. The translation will not start until the payment has been received. Moreover, for Sworn translations you need to provide an address to which the translation will be sent.
5. How much does a translation cost?
The price will depend on several factors, such as language combination, volume (number of words), topic and level of difficulty or specialism. Moreover, additional fees will be charged if the document needs to be delivered in a non-standard format or is urgent and requires working on weekends.
Get in contact to receive a tailored quote.
6. How long will it take?
As a guideline, I translate 2,000-2,500 words per day. The delivery date will depend on the type of document and my availability at the time of quoting your project.
7. How can I pay for the translation?
ICR Translations usually accepts payments by bank transfer. All the necessary details will be found in the quote and the invoice. Payments via Paypal or Transferwise can also be agreed.