Travel content in Spanish
Content marketing is one of the most powerful tools for brand awareness, engagement and lead generation. If you want to invest in Spanish content writing services for your marketing efforts, do it right. Hire a professional content writer with experience in your field, a native speaker of your audience’s language with a sound knowledge of the target market. ICR has 7 years of experience as a Spanish content writer and specialises in travel and tourism.
Why you should choose ICR Translations
A strong background in languages and translation, and years of experience in travel content marketing make me an ideal partner for your Spanish translation and content writing projects.
I am a serial expat who has lived in Estonia, Russia, Ireland, Latvia and the UK, and a frequent traveller with a soft spot for Russia.
Blogging is not only part of my job, but one of my favourite activities. I write (in English) about my home region of Extremadura on Piggy Traveller and The Curiolancer is my Spanish-language blog for curious-minded freelancers, migrants and travellers.
● I do not subcontract work to another translator. When you hire my services, you can rest assured it will be me working on your project.
Commitment to self-development
● BA+MA in Translation and Interpreting (specialising in Legal-Commercial translation)
● EN<>ES Sworn Translator-Interpreter, appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
● Diploma in Subediting and Design
● Certificate in Website Translation
● Certificate in Business Storytelling
● Course: Content, Advertising and Social IMC
Credentials and memberships
● Chartered Linguist (and full member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists)
● Registered as a sworn translator at the Spanish Consulate in London
● Professional indemnity insurance
● Associate member of ASETRAD (Spanish Translators Association)
Examples of travel content writing collaborations:
Culture Trip: 10 Things You Should Know About Extremadura (2018)
Musement: 5 cosas que no puedes hacer en el Reino Unido (2018)
momondo: 10 planes para tu próxima escapada rural a Extremadura (2017)
Vacaciones-Espana.es: 6 artículos sobre Extremadura (2016)
Writing the Extremadura chapter for the book Wild Swimming Spain, available on Amazon (2016).
Expatica: 10 less known Spanish Unesco sites you need to visit (2015)
HomeAway, Extremadura Turismo and Travel Bloggers Meeting: Valle del Jerte and La Vera chapters for the ebook El norte de Extremadura a través de sus blogueros (2015)
Xixerone: Oxford y sus extrañas tradiciones universitarias (2015)
Hostelworld: Una de romanos: recorriendo la Vía de la Plata (2014)