Organising a wedding is one of the most exciting things for a couple, but also one of the most stressful ones. The process is often longer and more complex than initially expected, and even more so for bilingual and bicultural weddings, as they require to bear in mind extra details when planning your special day.
Let ICR Translations take charge of the linguistic-cultural aspects of your UK bilingual wedding to make sure everything turns out perfect.
All types of documents: save the date cards, invitations, menus, programmes, speeches, presentations…
Personalised messages for guests, cards with vocabulary or cultural curiosities, practical guides for first-timers in the UK…
English<>Spanish consecutive interpreting service for ceremonies, so nobody misses the most important part!
Do not let grammar mistakes or typos ruin the message. Let me help you reviewing and proofreading your texts.
The documents you need to get married in Spain, translated by an officially appointed traductor jurado.
Do you have questions or need advice regarding what to do and not to do in a multicultural wedding? Let’s talk!
About ICR Translations
IRENE CORCHADO RESMELLA
- Spanish translator and content writer based in Oxford
- BA+MA in Translation and Interpreting, by the University of Granada
- English<>Spanish sworn translator-interpreter, appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Registered as a sworn translator at the Spanish embassy in London
- Specialised in legal, marketing, advertising and tourism-related texts
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists
- ICR Translations is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998