Organising a wedding is one of the most exciting things for a couple, but also one of the most stressful ones. The process is often longer and more complex than initially expected, and even more so for bilingual and bicultural weddings, as they require to bear in mind extra details when planning your special day.
Let ICR Translations take charge of the linguistic-cultural aspects of your UK bilingual wedding to make sure everything turns out perfect.
All types of documents: save the date cards, invitations, menus, programmes, speeches, presentations…
Personalised messages for guests, cards with vocabulary or cultural curiosities, practical guides for first-timers in the UK…
English<>Spanish consecutive interpreting service for ceremonies, so nobody misses the most important part!
Do not let grammar mistakes or typos ruin the message. Let me help you reviewing and proofreading your texts.
The documents you need to get married in Spain, translated by an officially appointed traductor jurado.
Do you have questions or need advice regarding what to do and not to do in a multicultural wedding? Let’s talk!
About ICR Translations
IRENE CORCHADO RESMELLA
- Spanish translator and content writer based in Oxford
- BA+MA in Translation and Interpreting, by the University of Granada
- English<>Spanish sworn translator-interpreter, appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Registered as a sworn translator at the Spanish embassy in London
- Specialised in legal, marketing, advertising and tourism-related texts
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists
- ICR Translations is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998
In no other type of texts are precision and punctuation as important as they are in legal documents. One wrong letter or figure or the lack of a comma or a full stop will have consequences, so carefully reviewing a document before its execution is of...
Buying a property is as exciting as it is complex and stressful, even more so when you’re considering moving or buying a second home abroad. Despite the crisis and Brexit fears, Spain remains a popular destination for foreign buyers. Are you thinking about buying a...
While the main elements of a wedding can be easily identified, there are many things that can still surprise, shock, disappoint or confuse you, if you are a first-timer guest to a Spanish wedding. In this article, I analyse 15 curiosities to help you understand them...
GET IN TOUCH
Getting married in the UK? Let me help with all the linguistic aspects of your bilingual wedding.