Spanish translation for travel companies
A strong background in languages and translation, and years of experience in travel content marketing make me an ideal partner for your Spanish translation and content writing projects.
I am a serial expat who has lived in Estonia, Russia, Ireland, Latvia and the UK, and a frequent traveller with a soft spot for Russia.
Blogging is not only part of my job, but one of my favourite activities. I write (in English) about my home region of Extremadura on Piggy Traveller and The Curiolancer is my Spanish-language blog for curious-minded freelancers, migrants and travellers.
Why you should choose ICR Translations
● I do not subcontract work to another translator. When you hire my services, you can rest assured it will be me working on your project.
Commitment to self-development
● BA+MA in Translation and Interpreting (specialising in Legal-Commercial translation)
● EN<>ES Sworn Translator-Interpreter, appointed by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
● Diploma in Subediting and Design
● Certificate in Website Translation
● Certificate in Business Storytelling
● Course: Content, Advertising and Social IMC
Credentials and memberships
● Chartered Linguist (and full member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists)
● Registered as a sworn translator at the Spanish Consulate in London
● Professional indemnity insurance
● Associate member of ASETRAD (Spanish Translators Association)
What clients say about working with ICR Translations
Contact me today to see how I can help
From the blog
Living abroad is the best way to learn a language, there’s no doubt about that. Being surrounded by native speakers 24/7 helps you train your ear and forces you to speak and get over the fear of making mistakes. Moreover, living in the country of the language you want...
As a Spaniard living in the UK, you will not believe the amount of trouble having two surnames causes. The UK is such a multicultural country, one would think British authorities, banks, institutions and companies are used to people following different naming customs....
Don't get lost in pronunciation this season Who is this guide for? The guide is aimed at English-speaking football journalists and commentators, as well as fans interested in correctly pronouncing the names of Spanish La Liga football players. About the...